1 Oct 2018

September Wrap-Up, October TBR


October is here!! *happy dance* 

The leaves are already changing colours outside and Halloween is a mere month away. This is my favourite time of the year (besides Christmas).

It's wonderful to live together with my other half and to have some routine in my life at last. I still miss the adventure I had in London sometimes, but I learned to appreciate what I have here and I think I made a good decision when I stayed at home.

September started with a challenge for me at the workplace, because I got promoted to an English/Spanish speaker agent, which means now I have to use my Spanish too sometimes. I've been learning the language since I was a teen but never really had to use it much, so now I have to grow up to the task. I'm watching some series in Spanish and will pick up some books written in Spanish too from now on to practice. Wish me luck!

September was a much better reading month for me than August had been, I finished 3 books (almost four, I got to the end of The Crucible today but that doesn't count because it is the 1st of October already, ugh). 

I'm hoping to be bewitched this October by my reading list. See what books I'm planning to read at the end of this post!


Here is a summary of September on Paradise Found:

I've finished three books:

The Color Purple by Alice Walker

Blackmail, Sex and Lies by Kathryn McMaster My review

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows



Other posts on the blog in the month of September:

Review Claire's Last Secret by Marty Ambrose

Books Around The World #1



Weekly Memes:

WWW Wednesday (Sept 26)

Book Beginnings and the Friday 56 (Sept 7, Sept 14



Plans for October:

 https://media2.giphy.com/media/rRp3WHP2qIQNi/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bb1f4184731746c5917ff94 

I'd like to read the following books in October (in no particular order):


Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa M. Kline 


Time Crawlers by Varun Sayal

 What are you planning to read in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment