13 Feb 2018

Tell Me Something Tuesday #1


'Tell Me Something Tuesday' is a weekly discussion post at Rainy Day Ramblings.

Today's topic is Romance Recommendations, as Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.


I'd be happy to read all the books below for the first time again without knowing anything about them in advance. They are all perfect Valentine's Day reads, since they all include awesome love stories. Feel the love!

by Diana Gabaldon

I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't start with Outlander. I've read the first four instalments from the series, but the first will forever remain my favourite. Claire and Jamie is a solid pair, I like how much they learned from one another as their relationship matured throughout the books, but their initial awkwardness and curiosity for each other was so cute, it had the deepest impression on me back when I had the pleasure to start the series.

by JoJo Moyes

You should try to live life to the fullest each day, because who can tell what will prevent you to do so tomorrow?

There is a reason why this book became a bestseller, but be warned: it is a tear-jerker too!




by Lecia Cornwall

A clever Snow White retelling featuring a scot as the main male character (I might have a thing for scots?)

I really liked how the story was written, how the writer used the original fairy tale to create somthing imaginative and new.

Read my full review of The Lady and the Highlander here.


But between reading and sharing kisses, don't forget what Valentine's Day is really about:

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4TnMAbSl58Mo/giphy.gif

Do you have Valentine's Day recommendations too? Let me know in a comment below what you think are the perfect reads for the Day of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment