11 Feb 2018

Favourite places to read

It's time for a more personal post, a glance behind the scenes. Today I'll show you where I like to curl up and read the most.

This comfy armchair is where I do most of my reading. My surroundings are never quiet, there's always one or two family members around, but I'm used to the background noises, it would be strange if they weren't there, really.

There's a little glass table in front of the armchair, that's where I put my cup of coffee or tea that I sip occasionally while reading.















I have lots of favourite mugs, this cutie was a christmas present and is my official winter mug now :) As you can see I cannot resist whipped cream...



This is my second reading nook, where Lord Byron looks over me... or...well, stares into the distance, rather bored, while I'm having the time of my life in fictional realms. The chap likes to sulk...


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/97/e9/9297e9ebe9b9bad2645e83e1dc2c133e.gif



If I'm not home, the best place to read for me is on the underground. It's nice to fill the empty time gaps in my day with a bit of fun. It makes me happy to see books in the hand of fellow travellers too.

What about you? Where do you like to read? Let me know in a comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment