5 May 2018

Weekend Wrap-up #7

The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you have received.


I didn't sleep much last night because my friend's plane was late and so we all went to bed around 4 am. She had to leave very early in the morning too, I hope we'll have more time to spend together on Monday.

I was very lazy this week, it must have been because of the hot weather but it's no good anyway. I need my energy back!!

I'm currently reading Nothing But Sky by Amy Trueblood, which is very charming so far, I like spending time with it.

Recent posts on the blog:

Monday: Goodreads Monday #12 - Last Letter Home by Rachel Hore

Tuesday: April Wrap-Up, May TBR

Thursday: Review - The Last Sun (The Tarot Sequence #1) by K.D. Edwards

Friday: Book Beginnings and the Friday 56 # 13 - Nothing But Sky  by Amy Trueblood


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that makes it possible to share with other bookworms what books you added to your shelves physical or virtual during the week.

I received one eARC via NetGalley this week:


Title: Claire's Last Secret

Author: Marty Ambrose

Publication Date: September 1st, 2018

Source: NetGalley

Goodreads

I really shouldn't browse NetGalley after promising myself I wouldn't request more titles... But there is always that one book that finds you there...  I don't even like Claire Clairmont that much but any story that involves Lord Byron, the Shelleys and that famous night at Villa Diodati is a must read for me. Sorry not sorry.



Don't forget to leave a link to your weekend posts! Have a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment