8 Aug 2018

Book Haul

I usually do book haul posts in the weekends, but since we moved to our rented apartment on Saturday, I had no time to share with you all the new beauties I received/purchased. My posts are scarce these days because we don't have internet in the flat yet (that will change next Tuesday). I can't wait to be able to blog from the new place too!


Received as a Gift:

Last Firday was my brithday and my sweet boyfriend surprised me with two books:

Title: IT

Author: Stephen King


This book is huge. It's over 1300 pages long and will take some time to get through it but I can't wait to tackle it. We'd like to watch the new movie with David too, once I'm finished with the novel.



The other title I received from my beau is a Hungarian one, A Rudnay Gyilkosságok (Ambróczy Báró Estei #2) by Gyula Böszörményi. It's the second book in a detective series that is set in Budapest in the beginning of the 1900s. Unfortunately as far as I know it is not translated to English yet.



Purchased:

Even though my packing space was limited, I couldn't pass on the opportunity of buying at least one book in London.

Title: The Color Purple

Author: Alice Walker


I bought The Color Purple in the huge Waterstones near Piccadilly Circus. Now that's a place that is hard to leave after you entered... 




ARC:

Title: Time Crawlers

Author: Varun Sayal


I received this book from its author. It's a sci-fi short story collection, with stories from parallel universes. Sounds fascinating.





This is all for now, see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment