24 Oct 2019

Personal update + New look

 Hi Lovelies!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2/giphy.gif
I hope every last one of you is fine these days and that you're enjoying mind-blowingly amazing books in this colourful time of the year.

I thought I'd give you a little personal update, because it's been a while since I reported about what's going on in my life.

We got married with the Beau on September 14, and the day went as it had to, it was one of the happiest of my life!

We are working on the baby project at the moment and I can't wait to be a mom! 

As you can see, the blog got a new look, because I felt it was time to refresh it a bit. 

I kept the flowery theme and the colour palette too more or less, only white now dominates instead of pink and it gives it a bit more simple, yet elegant look in my opinion.

What do you think? Do you like it, yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment