12 May 2018

Weekend Wrap-up #8

The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you have received.


I've spent most of this week in Eger (a lovely little Hungarian town and hometown of my boyfriend). We had a good time we visited his grandma, took long walks and binge-watched tv shows on Netflix (Timeless and Killjoys).

I'm living in constant anxiety these days because NBC hasn't renewed Timeless yet and that show has become soooo important to me I cannot even....... Seriously guys, if you feel like doing me a favour, please watch the two-hour season final this Sunday at 9/8 c live. My heart will surely break if the ratings won't be convincing enough and Timeless won't make it. (If you don't know what Timeless is, you can read my Timeless Showtime post here.)

This evening I'm planning to watch Eurovision, which will be fun, I'm sure. The Hungarian contestants seem to be popular this year so we have a good chance to end up close to the top. Fingers crossed.

My reading progress this week is a bit slower than usual and it's bugging me. I've started reading The Stolen Girl by Zia Wesley but I'm considering picking up something else as well and read more books simultaneously like I did last month because then I can do some mood-reading, which may lead to a more steady progress.

Recent posts on the blog:


Wednesday: WWW Wednesday #13



I have no incoming books to show you this week. Actually I'm proud of myself for not giving in to the NetGalley pull in the past few days. 

I'd really like to post my Red Queen review tomorrow and my Nothing But Sky review next week, so you have those to look forward to.

Have a nice weekend, Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment