24 Jun 2018

Weekend Wrap-up #11

The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you have received.


I worked regular times from Monday to Friday this week. I could live with this, too bad it won't always be like this. 

On the other hand next week I have days off on Wednesday and Thursday, which means I can go to see the doctor at last and find out if I have allergies or not... 

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend in Eger. I really hope next week he'll hear back from at least one of his potential work places because that would mean we could start looking for a place to rent together.

I finished Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf this week. It didn't sweep me off my feet unfortuantely, my review is coming soon. I'm still reading Mrs Sherlock Holmes and liking it so far.


Recent posts on the blog:



What happened to you this week? What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment