16 Jan 2019

WWW Wednesday #18


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words

WWW stands for three questions:


What are you currently reading?

I've decided I wouldn't hold back this year and would read chunky books. I've always put them aside because I wanted to finish my Goodreads challenge, but this year I set the bar at only 25 books so I'm free to roam the realm of huge books. 

The first in line is The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. 
I'm currently 439 pages in, almost halfway through!


I'm also reading The Balance of Heaven and Earth, a historical mystery by Laurence Westwood.


What did you recently finish reading?

by Kirsten Weiss


My review is coming soon!


What do you think you'll read next?

by John Steinback


My other resolution for the year is to read classics, at least one in every couple of months. I miss classics. East of Eden will be a perfect place to start.

Please share a link to your WWW post below so I can see what you are up to these days! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment