21 Dec 2014

In My Mailbox #3

During the last two weeks I mostly read stuff for uni besides writing essays and studying for end-of-term tests, but I made sure I would have several interesting books to read in the Christmas break. I still have to finish two books to complete my Goodreads challenge, but I think I'm going to make it. The following list contains the novels I picked to be my last reads in 2014 as well as all the books I got in one way or another in the past fourteen days:

From NetGalley:




I want to read this book, because there is a strong Prestige vibe to it, only the protagonist here is female and accused of killing her husband. She has one night to convince the police of her innocence.




 



This one is about a girl who lost her memory some time ago and starts having strange dreams that turn out to be actual memories. The book has something to do with owls. Owls are my favourite animals. Enough said.

Downloaded from Amazon for free:




It's been a while since I've read a good werewolf story. Or paranormal romance in general. I'll give this a chance, I hope it won't disappoint.

Goodreads link



I'm in the middle of Entangled at the moment and I'm enjoying it so far. Review to come.

Goodreads link






Purchased for myself: 




I've already read a Hamlet retelling this month, I know, but, frankly, I don't see why I shouldn't continue the geeking and read a prequel to it. Horatio is the narrator of this one. Can't wait to start it.

Goodreads link

No comments:

Post a Comment