26 Dec 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2015

Day 5 of Top 10 of 2014
(Hosted by Two Chicks On Books)

  • The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
Who isn't looking forward to read this book????
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This one is already popular, many people love it. I'm drawn to it, because it is set in a Rome-like world. I hope it's gong to be something special.
  • The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
Goodreads | Amazon
  • End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee
I want to know how everything plays out but I'm sad the series has to come to an end.
Goodreads | Amazon
  • Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Steampunk, alternate London... This is just the thing I need.
Goodreads | Amazon
  • The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister
I received a digital copy from the publisher via NetGalley, I'm going to start it soon. I'm very excited about this one!
Goodreads | Amazon
  • Woven by Michael Jensen
The main character is a dead wannabe knight (a ghost, actually), who has to go on a quest with a princess for a needle that would somehow make it possible for him to stay in the realm of the living. This book must have a fairy tale taste to it and it has a ghost knight in it, so yeah... count me in!
Goodreads | Amazon
  • The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
Goodreads | Amazon
  • The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson
It's very likely that The Huntress... is going to be the first Christian book I read. Robin Hood story, anyone?
Goodreads | Amazon
  • The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire #6) by George R. R. Martin
Here is hope it comes out in 2015........

No comments:

Post a Comment