10 Mar 2018

Stacking the Shelves #8

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that makes it possible to share with other bookworms what books you added to your shelves physical or virtual during the week.

This week I had three new additions to my e-library. 

ARCs

Title: Nothing But Sky

Author: Amy Trueblood

Source: NetGalley


This book is set in the 1920s and is about female wing walkers, what's more to ask? There is nothing better than reading about daring women. I keep my fingers crossed that Amelia Earhart appears in this story somehow. That would be cool.





Title: The Last Sun (The Tarot Sequence #1)

Author: K. D. Edwards

Source: Edelweiss


This is the very first time I got approved through Edelweiss, so this book is somewhat special to me. 

The Last Sun is an LGBTQ fantasy set in New Atlantis. It's a debut novel which makes me even more excited for it. The author took the Tarot deck as inspiration when writing the book, I'm curious how the cards or their meanings fit in the story.




Freebie:

Title: Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles #1)

Author: Ripley Patton

Source: Amazon


Ghost Hand's protagonist is Olivia, a goth girl, who was born with a rare birth defect: her hand is made of ethereal energy, not flesh and blood. 

Her life is not easy, it's hard for her to blend in, but she manages to keep things together until one day she loses control over her own hand and she has to run for her life.




What books did you put your hands on this week? Let me know in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment