4 Nov 2018

October Wrap-Up, Novermber TBR


October was a decent little month this year. There was lots of work to do, but I managed to finish three books (and one long poem The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes – that Goodreads counted as a book, yay!)

I'm glad I picked a theme for this October – witches and wichcraft – because my reading materials sort of set the atmosphere for the end of the month which we are awaiting eagerly each year (despite the fact there is no trick or treating in my country, I just love Halloween and everything to do with it).

On Halloween night we switched my chain of pumpkin lights on, lit a candle, watched Sleepy Hollow and ate Halloween chocolate. I know it's not much but it was nice (also, it was the first time I saw the Tim Burton movie, and yeah... it was definitely worth to watch).

On November 10 we are planning to go on a trip with my friend (the one who came home from England recently), I'm looking forward to that a lot. 

I really hope my reading month will be at least as good as October was, since the end of the year is coming and I still haven't finished my Goodreads challenge.


Here is a summary of October on Paradise Found:

I've finished three books:

Time Crawlers by Varun Sayal My Review

The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox Bolg Tour + Review

Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa Klein


Other posts on the blog in the month of October:

Book? Movie? Both? Books I'm planning to read because I'm excited to see their adaptations on screen

Review – The Crucible by Arthur Miller


Weekly Memes:

Book Beginnings and the Friday 56 (Oct 12, Oct 19)


Plans for November:

I'd like to read the following books in November (in no particular order):

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

Aaru (The Aaru Cycle #1) by David Meredith

The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho

 The Oddling Prince by Nancy Springer

What are you planning to read in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment