29 Apr 2020

WWW Wednesday #20

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words

WWW stands for three questions:

What are you currently reading?
(How to Hang a Witch #2)
by Adriana Mather

I read How to Hang a Witch about 2 years ago and loved that book a lot (read my review here) so I've decided it was time pick up the second instalment in this duology. This time Sam is being visited by ghosts from the Titanic. I'm curious what the mystery will be.

 What did you recently finish reading?

By Pat Barker

 This book was wonderful and yet heartbreaking. Such a great piece of feminist literature! The review is coming soon.

 What do you think you'll read next?

by Kristen Britain

 I'm craving fantasy now...

Please share a link to your WWW post below so I can see what you are up to these days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment