2 Sept 2018

August Wrap-Up, September TBR


August was a busy month for me, the number of books I managed to read shows that pretty clearly.

Anyways, this previous month was about moving and settling down, starting a new exciting life and, naturally, that began with packing, organizing, doing lots of shopping and stuff. 

I'm hoping in September I'll be able to chill a bit and read more, watch more tv shows and just generally enjoy autumn, my favourite season of the year. I can't wait for the wather to turn a bit cooler to create the perfect autumn feel...

I already can't wait for Halloween... But let's not jump ahead, let's enjoy September first. And without further ado, please see the summary of the month of August on the blog below!


Here is a summary of August on Paradise Found:

I've finished two books:

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline Review

Claire's Last Secret by Marty Ambrose


Other posts on the blog in the month of August:





Weekly Memes:

Book Beginnings and the Friday 56 (Aug 3, Aug 17


Plans for September:


I'd like to read the following books in September (in no particular order):

The Color Purple by Alice Walker

Blackmail, Sex and Lies by Kathryn MyMaster

In Azgarth's Shadow by Cassie Sweet

The Crucible by Arthur Miller

(For the Timeless Book Club. Join here if you're interested: Lucy Preston Literary Society)

 How did your August go? Did you reach your reading goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment